How to install a built-in oven in your kitchen
How to disassemble and install a built-in oven?
The steps to disassemble the built-in oven are as follows:
1. Disconnect the electric current. It is essential to do this before handling it.
2. Unscrew the screws that hold the oven.
3. Unplug the oven plug.
4. Take the oven out of the kitchen.
To install the new built-in oven, you must:
1. Plug the oven into the same outlet from which you took the previous one.
2. Place the oven inside the hole.
3. Screw in the screws that hold the built-in oven.
4. Reconnect the electric current.
At BonPrix Électroménagers in Montreal, Longueuil, Laval, we are specialists in the liquidation of the best brands of household appliances such as, Electrolux, LG, Samsung, GE, Frigidaire, Avant-garde (AVG), Pure Design etc. Our range includes refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, microwaves, hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, beverage centers, washers, dryers, laundry pairs, and more.
It is authorized by distributors to sell new unpacked products, products with slight imperfections, refurbished products as well as end of series and surplus stock. All our products are 100% guaranteed parts and labor for 1 year with the possibility of extension. We offer discounts between 25% and 50% off the store retail price.