How to use your dryer?
Congratulations on your new dryer! From now on, you won't have to worry about hanging out and picking up your laundry. You will save a lot of time and your clothes will always be ready with the utmost care. Contrary to what you might think, if you use your dryer well, you will preserve the softness and color of your clothes longer.
If you don't know how to properly use your dryer, follow these tips to make your job easier.
1. Separate clothing by fabric type and read label directions.Each garment requires a specific temperature and drying time that it is important to respect. Also, most clothes can be dried, but you need to check the labels, especially with woolen clothes.
2. Use the automatic programs.
Dryers have a residual moisture sensor that automatically detects the moisture level in the garment. Based on this, the automatic programs apply the correct temperature and drying time for each type of fabric. This is the most effective and careful program for your clothes:
- Cotton: for resistant cotton or linen fabrics.
- Synthetic: for synthetic fabrics or mixed fabrics that do not require ironing.
- Mixed: for blends of cotton and synthetic fabrics.
- Delicate: for underwear or delicate clothes in lycra, velvet, satin ... This program reduces the temperature by 15 ° C for gentler drying and includes a final phase to facilitate ironing. Of course, check the clothing tag first!
- Shirts / Blouses: for shirts or blouses in cotton, linen or synthetic fabrics. Makes ironing easier.
- Synthetic quilts: for cushions, pillows or bedspreads filled with synthetic fabrics. Dry this type of piece individually.
- Sportswear: For outdoor clothing with multiple layers or waterproof fabrics. Again, be sure to check the label to make sure the fabric is dryer safe.
- Towels: for heavy-duty cotton towels (do not dry delicate towels on this cycle).
3. In some cases, you can also use timed programs.They allow you to adjust the drying time to your preference. If you have any doubts, it is better to select a shorter time and extend the drying time if necessary. This will save energy and not overheat the clothes.
Cold temperature. Suitable for all types of fabrics except wool and silk. Is very useful for airing clothes before wearing them. Effective in removing, for example, the smell of tobacco without having to wash the garment.
Hot temperature. Suitable for all types of fabrics and is used to finish drying slightly damp clothes or for a second drying of very thick clothes. Depending on the residual moisture, it will take more or less cycles.
4. Choose the type of dryingDepending on the type of fabric and your drying preferences, the dryer may give a different finish. There are different types of drying for this.
Extra dry for clothes with several layers or very thick, which dry with difficulty.
Iron: for clothes that wrinkle a lot. The dryer leaves more residual moisture for easier ironing.
5. Should I add fabric softener?There are special softening cloths for the dryer, which make your clothes softer and with a very pleasant scent. If you like this finish, you can drum it with the clothes before you start drying, but you don't have to. Even if you don't use wipes, clothes will smell of your fabric softener as they cool.
, we are specialists in the liquidation of the best brands of household appliances such as,
etc. Our range includes
, and more.
It is authorized by distributors to sell new unpacked products, products with slight imperfections, refurbished products as well as end of series and surplus stock. All our products are 100% guaranteed parts and labor for 1 year with the possibility of extension. We offer discounts between 25% and 50% off the store retail price.