Tips for correct use of the refrigerator and freezer
• Leave the device in an upright position for at least 2 hours after installation.
To get the best performance from the product:
- Do not place food too close to the ventilation holes located at the bottom of the appliance, as they could impede the circulation of air in the appliance.
- Wrap food properly or place it in airtight containers before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Do not place new frozen or hot foods near frozen foods.
• Do not place carbonated drinks in the freezer.
• Observe the maximum shelf life and best before dates for frozen foods.
• You do not need to unplug the refrigerator if you will be away for less than three weeks. However, remove all food if you will be away for more than three weeks.
Unplug the refrigerator, clean it and dry it.
• Most power outages lasting less than an hour or two do not affect the temperature of the refrigerator or freezer. However, you should open the appliance door as little as possible during shutdown. If the outage lasts longer than 24 hours, remove all frozen food.
• The appliance may not work regularly (too high defrosting or too high temperature in the frozen food compartment)
when it is set for too long a period below the cold limit of the temperature range for which it was designed.
• Do not store foods that spoil easily at low temperatures, such as bananas or melons.
• Place the ice cube tray in the position originally supplied by the manufacturer for optimum ice storage.
At BonPrix Électroménagers in Montreal, Longueuil, Laval, we are specialists in the liquidation of the best brands of household appliances such as, Electrolux, LG, Samsung, GE, Frigidaire, Avant-garde (AVG), Pure Design etc. Our range includes refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, microwaves, hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, beverage centers, washers, dryers, laundry pairs, and more.
It is authorized by distributors to sell new unpacked products, products with slight imperfections, refurbished products as well as end of series and surplus stock. All our products are 100% guaranteed parts and labor for 1 year with the possibility of extension. We offer discounts between 25% and 50% off the store retail price.