Five tips for using dishwashers. The dishwasher is a great place, which can also become a greater waste of energy if we do not know how to make good use of its operation.
If we use the dishwasher correctly, we guarantee the improvement of energy and water at a much higher level when we perform this task manually, but there are still many people who want to wash the toilet and the dishes to spend much more water and energy. They do not know how to optimize this appliance to fix more without the need for an official technical service.
Recommendations and tips for saving when using the dishwasher
1. Wash the plates on the ground, clean the plates and you do it for yourself, a bell that also helps you to save water and energy, just wash it on the floor by washing the plates using a washbasin with a lot more water than when you wash it by hand. .
A study has shown that washing dishes by hand takes about 88.8 liters of water per day. In a few words, washing dishes by hand represents 26% of the total water consumption in the house.
2. In addition, washing the plates is a little ungrateful for time and effort, washing the plates is a little ungrateful because a machine suitable for this work can be done. This task takes just 10 or 15 minutes depending on the number of plates that we have accumulated at the time.
3. Try to place the biggest plates at the bottom of the washbasin, this will help the wash to be distributed better, thus achieving a better chance.
4. Before placing the plates that are the most successful ones, try to pass them through the cold water tap so that they do not allow the residues that are on the plate to be dried, especially if there is food or salsas that have many footprints. they will not be eliminated by squeezing the appliance, causing in turn a dizzy drain on energy.
5. One of the most important tips to make using the washing machine is not to hire a multi-brand service, on the contrary, it is about reading many recommendations and specifications of our household appliances. Many people do not get used to it, but thanks to this, we can learn very well which program to follow for each specific situation.
At BonPrix Électroménagers in Montreal, Longueuil, Laval, we are specialists in the liquidation of the best brands of household appliances such as, Electrolux, LG, Samsung, GE, Frigidaire, Avant-garde (AVG), Pure Design etc. Our range includes refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, microwaves, hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, beverage centers, washers, dryers, laundry pairs, and more.
It is authorized by distributors to sell new unpacked products, products with slight imperfections, refurbished products as well as end of series and surplus stock. All our products are 100% guaranteed parts and labor for 1 year with the possibility of extension. We offer discounts between 25% and 50% off the store retail price.