My dishwasher does not empty, what should I do?
We will never tire of saying how much the dishwasher makes our job easier! However, we are so used to it that we forget how essential it is to us. Until the day an error code appears on the screen or a problem occurs.With proper maintenance, our dishwasher should last many years on our side, although some mishaps may arise. The good news is that we can fix most of these things ourselves, like why the dishwasher is not draining. We are referring to when the dishwasher cycle is finished, you open the door and there is still water inside. If this happens, a code will appear on the dishwasher's display because it is a problem in the water line.
Here are several reasons why the dishwasher does not empty and the solutions to avoid it:
- First, turn off and unplug the dishwasher.
- Next, check the outlet hoses on the back, which may be twisted or bent. If your dishwasher is integrated, these pipes are on the side
- Otherwise, the problem could be with the connection to the drain, where obstructions can appear. To check this part, unscrew the clamp, remove the hose, and check for debris preventing water from coming out.
- Then unscrew the connection and check that it is not blocked. If the connection is new, the sealing layer could prevent water from coming out.
- o Problems with the drain pump.
If the dishwasher does not empty, this could also be due to the pump blocked.
, we are specialists in the liquidation of the best brands of household appliances such as,
etc. Our range includes
, and more.
It is authorized by distributors to sell new unpacked products, products with slight imperfections, refurbished products as well as end of series and surplus stock. All our products are 100% guaranteed parts and labor for 1 year with the possibility of extension. We offer discounts between 25% and 50% off the store retail price.