Tips for optimal use of the refrigerator
• To obtain the best performance from the product:
- Do not place food too close to the ventilation openings at the bottom of the appliance, as this could hinder the circulation of air in the compartments.
- Wrap food properly or place it in airtight containers before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Do not put new food to be frozen near food that has already been frozen.
• Do not put carbonated drinks in the freezer.
• Observe maximum storage periods and expiration dates for frozen foods.
• In case of absence:
- You do not need to unplug the refrigerator if you have to be away for less than three weeks.
-However, remove all food if you will be away for more than three weeks. Unplug the refrigerator, clean it and dry it.
• Most power outages lasting less than an hour or two will not affect refrigerator temperatures. However, you must keep the door closed as much as possible during the shutdown. If the outage lasts longer than 24 hours, remove all frozen foods.
• If a key is supplied with the refrigerator, it should be kept out of the reach of children and should not be left near the appliance.
• The appliance may not work properly (possibility of defrosting the contents or having too high a temperature in the frozen food compartment) when it is set too long below the cold limit of the temperature range for which it has been set. been designed.
• Do not store foods that spoil quickly at low temperatures, such as bananas or melons.
• Place the ice cube tray in the position initially planned by the manufacturer for optimal conservation of the ice.
• if your appliance does not produce frost, you do not need to defrost it manually, as this is done automatically.
At BonPrix Électroménagers in Montreal, Longueuil, Laval, we are specialists in the liquidation of the best brands of household appliances such as, Electrolux, LG, Samsung, GE, Frigidaire, Avant-garde (AVG), Pure Design etc. Our range includes refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, microwaves, hoods, wall ovens, cooktops, beverage centers, washers, dryers, laundry pairs, and more.
It is authorized by distributors to sell new unpacked products, products with slight imperfections, refurbished products as well as end of series and surplus stock. All our products are 100% guaranteed parts and labor for 1 year with the possibility of extension. We offer discounts between 25% and 50% off the store retail price.